I wanted look for a reliable, classy-looking 35mm film camera. According to the research, I find those below are cheaper and more reliable.
If you need a new 35mm film camera which is well made and also good in budget, you can take a look at the 35mm film cameras on the page.
Wish you good luck.
Top Recommended 35mm Film Cameras
- “Easy to use, takes good pictures.” – moonless
- “It’s also very light, which makes it easy to carry around with you.” – R.L.
- “So I would recommend this camera if you want to learn photography.” – A. E. Corona Perez
The manufacturer of the Holga camera has created three new versions of their world famous camera in 35mm format. The new models are Holga 135 (Item #167-120), Holga 135PC (Item #168-120) and Holga 135BC (Item #170-120).
- “I must say, the Holga 135BC is a fun little camera!” – sunshinediva24
- “No more fiddling with the 120 film, no taping the back of the camera shut, no light leaks.” – Emily Rodriguez
- “On my third use, only NINE pictures out of 36 developed!” – Mayra
Light and Compact Design / Auto and Manual Focus and Exposure Modes / Built-in Flash / Auto and manual focus and metering
- “There is no question about it-buy it before you buy any other camera!” – Riley
- “I am now looking to buy the D70 Digital SLR.” – N. Shahi
- “Just have an N65 along with a digital like me because it’s still nice to get same day or one hour prints developed.” – Matthew Woodard
For the individual who likes to take total control, the FM10 lets you make the choices.In this kit, the FM10 body is fitted with Nikon’s 35mm to 70mm lens.
- “The FM series of cameras from Nikon has a long and distinguished history.” – David Wilson
- “I fully recommend this camera to anybody that wants to learn basic photography.” – Michael Dj
- “The camera’s lighter than most manual cameras I’ve held, but it feels very sturdy.” – Aaron Johnson
Canon EOS Rebel 2000 35mm Film SLR Camera Kit with 28-80mm Lens
- “Why do I say it’s the best 35mm SLR camera to buy when you can a Point and Shoot camera?” – A reader
- “I have taken all sorts of pictures with this camera, from landscapes to action shots and they all turn out great.” – L. Hauser
- “It is very easy to use and most of the functions are automated.” – DS
The eye-catching EOS Rebel GII has an elegant silver metallic finish and a compact, lightweight ergonomic design. Fully loaded with both automatic and manual features for superior performance and easy operation, the GII gives you a unique combination of intelligent, simple and silent operation with sophisticated SLR performance.
- “Great for high school class.” – janpet
- “I recommend this camera to anybody especially if it’s your first SLR camera.” – Teresa J. Thomas
- “It was GREAT indoors and outdoors.” – Joe
Light and Compact Design / Auto and Manual Focus and Exposure Modes / Built-in Flash / Requires Nikon AF Series Lens
The all-black Canon EOS Rebel G is a fully automatic, ultracompact, and quiet SLR camera that comes equipped with a built-in retractable flash. This kit also includes a 35-80mm detachable Canon EF zoom lens.
- “The camera takes great pictures and my daughter loves it.” – K. Moreland
- “The camera came as promised, great shape.” – pandabear
- “It has the abilities to go fully auto, for the non experienced users, to semi auto, for the semi experienced user, and fully manual, for the pro.” – Vivek Reddy
AE-1 35mm SLR Manual Focus Camera (Chrome) with 50, , 35mm Cameras
- “A great camera by any means, shame that they don’t make cameras like this much anymore.” – Emily A. Vernon
- “He sent it fast and i was very pleased with the product.” – Tanner
- “The Battery Chamber’s Door was slightly broken, the top joint was broken off the door.” – Etsuran
This 35mm Film Adaptor Kit allows you to use 35mm film in a Holga 120 medium format camera (Non-3D). Easy to follow instructions get you started quickly.
- “It is a very useful item that makes a great exposure on the smaller piece of film in the medium format comera.” – Christine Quart
- “I would recommend for first time users to see if they like this format of pictures compared to photos taken with 120 film.” – Googleme.
- “I would recommend this product for anyone, or you can make one yourself.” – Tate Sexton
Love This Page?
Like this 35mm film cameras page? You Can Bookmark & Share it Quickly & Easily